Hey! It’s amazing how things have changed in the last 3 weeks and I am happy I have taken some time to seek medical attention and recover. Since last time, I had:
- a diagnosis of blastocystis hominis infection
- 2 courses of anti-parasitic Tinidazole (2 g each time taken a week apart)
- yeast: Saccharomyces Boulardii
- lactic acid bacteria: homemade sauerkraut
- ADP oil of oregano from Biotics Reserch
- digestive enzymes with hydrochloride betaine
- wild fish oil
- vitamin D
You can learn more about my symptoms and the doses I am using in my own personally-designed healing protocol: getting rid of blastocystis hominis.
Since I first started my Paleo challenge, I have remained gluten-free, grain-free, legume-free and dairy-free (with the exception of butter and cream), which probably helped. I want to take the next 30 days to continue healing my gut, regain my energy and lose the few pounds I put on + the ones I wanted to get rid in the first place.
Starting tomorrow and for the next 30 days, I will be posting my daily meals on this blog!